- Dave Wah
- Stay Humble Tattoo Company
801 W 36th street
MY 2016 TRAVEL SCHEDULE:
JANUARY 22-24 STAR OF TEXAS TATTOO REVIVAL - AUSTIN, TX
FEBRUARY 12-14 PHILADELPHIA TATTOO CONVENTION
MARCH 18-21 CHICAGO TATTOO CONVENTION
APRIL 15-17 BALTIMORE TATTOO CONVENTION
APRIL 21-22 GUEST SPOT AT SHAMAN'S DEN TATTOO - BINGHAMTON, NY
MAY 3-4 GUEST SPOT AT SEANCE TATTOO PARLOR - BENSALEM, PA
MAY 14-15 GUEST SPOT AT COAST TO COAST - CHARLOTTE, NC
More dates will be added soon.
MY BOOKS ARE NOW CLOSED
Check back for info on my next booking period. I'm thinking it will be sometime at the end of 2016. Thank you.
As I've mentioned before, I will be VERY selective when it comes to the projects I take on. If I turn down your project, please do not be offended or insulted. I am just trying to prioritize my life with a busy schedule and family life.
Regular clients will have priority over new clients.
As far as subject matter, I will be focusing only on my style in the future. I like doing a mix of american traditional tattoos, neo-traditional tattoos, and traditional japanese tattoos.
I look forward to hearing your ideas, and I can't wait to start some new projects over the next part of the year. If your idea isn't on the list above you can still email me and I'll let you know what I think.
To assist in making the appointment process easier, the following questions are provided to help me get an overall understanding of you and your tattoo. After emailing me the following information, I will get back to you with availability and a price quote as soon as I can. Once everything is agreed upon, I require a non-refundable $100 deposit which will come off the price of your tattoo. Deposits can be sent via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
1. What would you like me to tattoo on you?
2. Where on your body do you want your tattoo? (please specify left or right, inside or outside, when referring to arms, forearms, legs, feet, ribs etc.)
3. What size do you want the tattoo?
4. Do you want color or black and grey?
5. On a scale of 1-10, how dark is your skin (1=pale white, 10=dark black)
6. How old are you, and has your sun had any significant sun damage in the past? (Do you go tanning, work outside in the sun, etc.)
7. Do you have sensitive skin? (Acne, excessively dry skin, loose skin)
8. If you have a budget you are working with, please let me know.
9. Do you have any other tattoos?
10. Where are you from? Are you local to Maryland or are you travelling?
11. How flexible are you with design decisions? (BE HONEST PLEASE)
Feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. My schedule is very busy, but I take pride in the fact that I get back to my clients as quickly as I can. I appreciate you taking the time to look through my work, and I'm grateful to be considered to be your tattoo artist.