- Dave Wah
- Stay Humble Tattoo Company
801 W 36th street
MY 2016 TRAVEL SCHEDULE:
JANUARY 22-24 STAR OF TEXAS TATTOO REVIVAL - AUSTIN, TX
FEBRUARY 12-14 PHILADELPHIA TATTOO CONVENTION
MARCH 18-21 CHICAGO TATTOO CONVENTION
APRIL 15-17 BALTIMORE TATTOO CONVENTION
APRIL 21-22 GUEST SPOT AT SHAMAN'S DEN TATTOO - BINGHAMTON, NY
MAY 3-4 GUEST SPOT AT SEANCE TATTOO PARLOR - BENSALEM, PA
MAY 14-15 GUEST SPOT AT COAST TO COAST - CHARLOTTE, NC
More dates will be added soon.
MY BOOKS ARE NOW OPEN:
From February 1st to the 29th I will be doing consultations and setting up appointments. The earliest available tattoo appointment spots are in May. If you do not contact me in February about a consultation you will have to wait until the next booking session, I’m sorry. The best way to set up your consultation is to call the shop and ask for Andrew, he has a list of dates and times for consultations. If we haven’t had any correspondence through email regarding your tattoo yet, please email me first to see if it’s something I can do for you. If I’ve already told you I can do your tattoo, just call the shop. If you have any questions feel free to email me.
As I've mentioned before, I will be VERY selective when it comes to the projects I take on. If I turn down your project, please do not be offended or insulted. I am just trying to prioritize my life with a busy schedule and family life.
Regular clients will have priority over new clients. Here are some of the tattoo styles and subjects I would like to focus on:
Illustrated realism, neo-traditional, and american traditional tattoos. I've also become interested in traditional Japanese tattooing.
As far as subject matter, here are a handful of things I'd like to focus on:
Anything with eyes
Illustrated portrait tattoos
Girl Head tattoos
Lions, tigers, bears, wolves etc.
Any classic tattoo imagery
Black and grey portrait tattoos
Dog portrait tattoos
I look forward to hearing your ideas, and I can't wait to start some new projects over the next part of the year. If your idea isn't on the list above you can still email me and I'll let you know what I think.
To assist in making the appointment process easier, the following questions are provided to help me get an overall understanding of you and your tattoo. After emailing me the following information, I will get back to you with availability and a price quote as soon as I can. Once everything is agreed upon, I require a non-refundable $100 deposit which will come off the price of your tattoo. Deposits can be sent via Paypal to email@example.com. Thank you!
1. What would you like me to tattoo on you?
2. Where on your body do you want your tattoo? (please specify left or right, inside or outside, when referring to arms, forearms, legs, feet, ribs etc.)
3. What size do you want the tattoo?
4. Do you want color or black and grey?
5. On a scale of 1-10, how dark is your skin (1=pale white, 10=dark black)
6. How old are you, and has your sun had any significant sun damage in the past? (Do you go tanning, work outside in the sun, etc.)
7. Do you have sensitive skin? (Acne, excessively dry skin, loose skin)
8. If you have a budget you are working with, please let me know.
9. Do you have any other tattoos?
10. Where are you from? Are you local to Maryland or are you travelling?
11. How flexible are you with design decisions? (BE HONEST PLEASE)
Feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. My schedule is very busy, but I take pride in the fact that I get back to my clients as quickly as I can. I appreciate you taking the time to look through my work, and I'm grateful to be considered to be your tattoo artist.