- Dave Wah
- Stay Humble Tattoo Company
801 W 36th street
MY BOOKS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED:
The next scheduling period will begin FEBRUARY 2016. If you are interested in getting tattooed by me you can send me an email or message with your idea. I'll get back to you as soon as I can and let you know if it's something I can do for you. I'll start setting up consultatons and appointments in February. Thank you to everyone who participated in my most recent booking period, I somehow managed to book 6 months of appointments in just over 3 weeks. If you already have a consultation scheduled, or if you are in the process of scheduling a consultation you are all good. If you already have your appointment scheduled with me you are obviously good to go for your tattoo. If you have any questions regarding the scheduling process feel free to email me with your questions.
As I've mentioned before, I will be VERY selective when it comes to the projects I take on. If I turn down your project, please do not be offended or insulted. I am just trying to prioritize my life with a busy schedule and family life.
Regular clients will have priority over new clients. Here are some of the tattoo styles and subjects I would like to focus on:
Illustrated realism, neo-traditional, and american traditional. I've also become interested in traditional Japanese tattooing.
As far as subject matter, here are a handful of things I'd like to focus on:
Anything with eyes
Lions, tigers, bears, wolves etc.
Any classic tattoo imagery
Black and grey portraits
I look forward to hearing your ideas, and I can't wait to start some new projects over the next part of the year. If your idea isn't on the list above you can still email me and I'll let you know what I think.
To assist in making the appointment process easier, the following questions are provided to help me get an overall understanding of you and your tattoo. After emailing me the following information, I will get back to you with availability and a price quote as soon as I can. Once everything is agreed upon, I require a non-refundable $100 deposit which will come off the price of your tattoo. Deposits can be sent via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
1. What would you like me to tattoo on you?
2. Where on your body do you want your tattoo? (please specify left or right, inside or outside, when referring to arms, forearms, legs, feet, ribs etc.)
3. What size do you want the tattoo?
4. Do you want color or black and grey?
5. On a scale of 1-10, how dark is your skin (1=pale white, 10=dark black)
6. How old are you, and has your sun had any significant sun damage in the past? (Do you go tanning, work outside in the sun, etc.)
7. Do you have sensitive skin? (Acne, excessively dry skin, loose skin)
8. If you have a budget you are working with, please let me know.
9. Do you have any other tattoos?
10. Where are you from? Are you local to Maryland or are you travelling?
11. How flexible are you with design decisions? (BE HONEST PLEASE)
Feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. My schedule is very busy, but I take pride in the fact that I get back to my clients as quickly as I can. I appreciate you taking the time to look through my work, and I'm grateful to be considered to be your tattoo artist.