- Dave Wah
- Stay Humble Tattoo Company
801 W 36th street
Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for a response to your message, thank you.
MY 2017 TRAVEL SCHEDULE:
JANUARY 27-29 STAR OF TEXAS TATTOO REVIVAL - AUSTIN, TX
AUGUST 25-27 HELL CITY CONVENTION - PHOENIX, AZ
More dates will be added soon.
MY BOOKS ARE NOW OPEN:
I've started a waiting list and will be contacting clients every couple months to fill my schedule. I will keep my books open until the waiting list gets overpopulated and then I will stop taking new clients until the people on the list have been tattooed. Booking an appointment with me can sometimes take a really long time, so your patience and understanding are appreciated. If this is your first time attempting to contact me, please send me a message or email with your answers to the questionnaire on the contact page , and I will let you know if your idea is something I can do for you.
As I've mentioned before, I will be VERY selective when it comes to the projects I take on. If I turn down your project, please do not be offended or insulted. I am just trying to prioritize my life with a busy schedule and family life.
Regular clients will have priority over new clients.
As far as subject matter, I will be focusing only on my style in the future. I like doing a mix of american traditional tattoos, neo-traditional tattoos, and traditional japanese tattoos.
I look forward to hearing your ideas, and I can't wait to start some new projects over the next part of the year. If your idea isn't on the list above you can still email me and I'll let you know what I think.
To assist in making the appointment process easier, the following questions are provided to help me get an overall understanding of you and your tattoo. After emailing me the following information, I will get back to you with availability and a price quote as soon as I can. Once everything is agreed upon, I require a non-refundable $100 deposit which will come off the price of your tattoo. Deposits can be sent via Paypal to email@example.com. Thank you!
1. What would you like me to tattoo on you?
2. Where on your body do you want your tattoo? (please specify left or right, inside or outside, when referring to arms, forearms, legs, feet, ribs etc.)
3. What size do you want the tattoo?
4. Do you want color or black and grey?
5. On a scale of 1-10, how dark is your skin (1=pale white, 10=dark black)
6. How old are you, and has your sun had any significant sun damage in the past? (Do you go tanning, work outside in the sun, etc.)
7. Do you have sensitive skin? (Acne, excessively dry skin, loose skin)
8. If you have a budget you are working with, please let me know.
9. Do you have any other tattoos?
10. Where are you from? Are you local to Maryland or are you travelling?
11. How flexible are you with design decisions? (BE HONEST PLEASE)
Feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. My schedule is very busy, but I take pride in the fact that I get back to my clients as quickly as I can. I appreciate you taking the time to look through my work, and I'm grateful to be considered to be your tattoo artist.